If you have noticed ” some” street or structure dedicated to Andreas Hofer, well, here in Val Passiria you will find all the answers to your questions. Or at least, those related to him.
Val Passiria stretches from the north of Merano to the Timmelsjoch, which connects with Austria, and the Jaufenpass with Sterzing. It is characterized by a mild climate in the lower part, where you will find fields of apple trees, and by a crisp air in its upper part, where the alpine rose grows thriving.
The valley is a cosy one, where the majority of the inhabitants are German-speaking, crowned by the Stubai and Ötztal peaks and crossed by the stream Passirii
We are sure that here too your desire for the Dolomites will be satisfied!
TOP 5 NOT TO BE MISSED
- Visit the “Sandwirt”, the birthplace of Andreas Hofer
- Exploring the “Monteneve Passiria” mine
- Trekking on smuggling trails
- See the lakes of Sopranes
- Skiing in the white mantle of Racines