SEISER ALM – ALPE DI SIUSI
As we have perhaps already pointed out, we at Passione Dolomiti are precise guys and what moves our pen (or rather, our hands!) is our passion for the Dolomites, the most beautiful mountains in the world.
That’s why we want to give you more in-depth information, of course on topics that are close to our hearts and areas that we know well, such as the Alpe di Siusi. We could also have made a small mention to Val Gardena, but when you are here, your heart opens and (guaranteed!) the images that appear before your eyes will be really hard to forget.
Let’s get to know its localities, which can be reached from Ortisei with the SP64, or from Ponte Gardena with the SP24. The villages of Castelrotto, Siusi allo Sciliar, Fiè allo Sciliar and Tires al Catinaccio are small pearls to be discovered. Far from the hustle and bustle of tourism, they can be excellent alternative destinations.
TOP 5 NOT TO BE MISSED
- Getting lost in the streets and hamlets of Castelrotto
- Admire Punta Santner from the church of Siusi
- Swimming in the pond of Fiè
- Cross the Alpe di Siusi and reach the Rifugio Bolzano (Schlernhaus).
- Skiing or snowshoeing on Alpe di Siusi